…oh, it’s my blog that’s neat? That too, yes, thank you! (waves regally, “no autographs please”)
Heh, in all seriousness, thank you, Winter, for the nomination. I had fun! 🙂
1. Display the Award Logo.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
3. Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
4. Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
5. Ask them seven questions.
So, as for the questions.
1) If you could Blue-Skadoo into your television or monitor, what show would you choose and why?
Big Bang Theory. I’m less likely to die in that one than most others I can think of.
2) Once inside your show, what would you do?
What do any of the other geeks and nerds do? Look for “the one.” 😉
3) If you could meet one fictional character for a date at a coffee shop, who would you choose?
Nami, from One Piece.
4) What are some of the questions you would ask?
No idea. I’m terrible at dating.
5) You have been placed in a fighting game and your about to do your signature move. What is the name of your move and what do you do?
Crystal Cannon! (shooting a force-field beam)
6) Your opponent’s life bar just depleted and you won your match. What is your winning phrase?
Strong silence. Because I am the strong, silent type. By which, I mean I can’t think of anything. 😛
7) And lastly, question number 7!
Now, for my nominees:
Ty, the mind behind Why We Still Love Anime 🙂
Irina, as it’s been awhile since the last time you got this one 😉
Remy, a newer new friend of mine, let’s get to know him! 🙂
Spooky Redhead… again. 😉
I choose you!
And as for questions:
(becomes a hunch-backed old man in a robe with a croaking voice) “What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favorite color/the capital of Assyria/the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow/is that an African or a European swallow?”
I love that movie! 🙂
And as long as I was in the mood, I had some fun coming up with questions. I look forward to your answers!
1. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
3. You have a hundred trillion dollars to spend on something to improve the world. What do you do with it?
4. If you could meet with any three historical figures, who would you choose?
5. What is one thing you would like to see change anywhere in the entertainment industry?
6. What is one technology or scientific knowledge we don’t have yet but wish you could live to see?
7. You have a magical genie, like the one from Aladdin. What are your three wishes?
Have fun! 😀