Now this is an interesting one!
I have to say, I’d never been tagged to do a bit of Japanese poetry before! Actually, I’d never done Japanese poetry at all before, though I will admit to having dabbled in some poetry back in college. Ah, good times. 🙂
And Winter seems to be making a habit of tagging me lately. Not that I entirely mind, of course! Thanks!
Now, I don’t know much about tanka, outside how it’s basically a super haiku. And it’s meant to convey feelings about a subject? I dunno, I just got the syllable count of 5-7-5-7-7. Beyond that, I just hope it’s not too bad! 😉
Here are the rules:
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who forced introduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
Ghost in the Shell
That was probably a fair mangling of actual Japanese poetry, but it’s my first time. Begging a little forbearance, I had some fun with it. 🙂
I look forward to seeing what you come up with! 😀