It has been… good grief, almost four years since my last encounter with the Sunshine Blogger Award. It is mind-boggling to even realize that I’ve actually been doing this blog for that long. (I say in the midst of my fifth year, LOL) I was never really one to do repeat performances, but, I’d say four years is a sufficient gap of time between them. 😉
My thanks to 7Mononoke of Anime Rants for the tag! For those who don’t know, it is a charming, intriguing, insightful blog they have, mostly, as the name suggests, concerning anime, and I highly recommend it! 🙂
Rules, Rules, Rules!
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so others can visit them.
2) Answer eleven questions asked by the nominator.
3) Nominate eleven bloggers of your choosing and provide ask them eleven questions of your own.
4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog site.
Now, I am going to admit, straight up, that I’m going to break rules 3 and 4. Apologies, I’m just a bit short on time to work with, ya know?
1) What is your favorite color and is there any particular reason why?
Red. Because I’m a redhead. 😉
2) Do you have a favorite kind of wild plant, tree, or flower?
Not really. I mean, I like Christmas trees, but that has less to do with the tree than what’s under it, ya know?
3) Have you taken a Myers-Briggs test before, and if so what type are you?
Nope. But based on a rather intriguing post on the subject… 😉 …I think I could be an INTP, or an INFJ, or and INFP, or an ISTJ, or ISFJ, ISTP, or even a bit of ISFP or INTJ… basically, if it starts with an “I,” then it’s in the running. I literally have no idea what I would actually come out as besides that, because I see bits and pieces and different sides of myself in all of them.
4) What is one of your fondest or most memorable childhood memories?
The rosy glow of the lights on the Christmas tree right around the corner, as my sisters and I crept up the stairs towards our presents.
5) What is a scent that you like? It could be a food-related scent, anything floral, or something like the smell of cut grass, pencils, or books.
Fresh pizza! 😀
6) What is your current favorite anime or your current favorite book?
Easier to answer, “What is your current favorite child?” 😛 Heh, in all seriousness, I would have to say… One Piece.
7) Do you like adventure outdoors, like occasional camping or light hiking?
Yes and no. I grew up in Alaska, and went camping in the snow more times than I care to recall. I also hiked to the top of a local mountain more than once. So, I don’t really hate it, but I do prefer staying indoors, away from the weather and especially out of the sun, which burns me far too easily. I much prefer fantastical adventures in stories and such.
8) Do you have a psych or a developmental disorder, and has it affected your life? (No need to reveal what it is unless you’re comfortable.)
I am a high-functioning autistic. How it has affected my life is a bit difficult to quantify, as I was fully grown and practically done with college by the time we figured it out. But I think being autistic may have limited my social graces more than anything else, as I have little to none of such.
9) What kind of insect or arachnid scares you or annoys you the most?
The one that dares to show itself to me. Death will soon follow!
10) What is your favorite OST from an an anime or other TV series?
Fairy Tail. 🙂
11) What are you most grateful for? You can mention several if needed.
I have so much. Family, friends, food, fun, dogs, work, necessities, luxuries, technologies, stories… every day I have on Earth is filled with things for which I am grateful. 🙂
And this brought a smile to my face! Thanks again, 7Mononoke! 🙂