Once upon a time, I never entertained being tagged in these award things more than once. That seems to be changing, as this is the third time I’ve been tagged as a Sunshine Blogger, and the second time this year. Oddly, I think I’m rather enjoying this. 🙂
I owe this to Keiko, thank you! I enjoyed your questions! 🙂
Now, The Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Is there an anime you’ve always wanted to watch but have yet to?
Yes. So many. So very many. 😉
I would have to say that the one that’s been most on my mind of late has been Great Teacher Onizuka.
2. What genre of anime have you not tried out yet? Why?
…hm, I can’t really think of any sort of specific genre I haven’t tried yet. I’ve been a bit more like Luffy at the table of anime feasting: if it’s there, it gets inhaled! 😉
There is one genre, one where I generally don’t get very far into the shows it produces, most of the time. I do try it, but that’s not the same as lingering very long on it, because it’s generally not my thing. And that is: sports anime.
3. Is there an anime ending that frustrated you? If so, which one?
Again, so many. 😉
There are a number of anime endings that have frustrated me. Most especially, those that don’t actually finish the stories they tell. Pet peeve of mine, that.
But if I had to pick one… Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War. I absolutely hate that ending!
4. Currently, what’s your favourite op/ed?
Thank goodness you said, “currently,” or my brain would have exploded again! 🙂
Let’s see… I’ll leave the last few I chose off the table, and go with…
5. Which three anime characters would be the worst to get stuck in an elevator with?
Bacterian from Dragonball, Black Star from Soul Eater, and Gluttony from Fullmetal Alchemist.
6. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
I would go absolutely bonkers if I couldn’t put my ideas into words and write them down.
Of course, the part where I get to basically hang out with a bunch of cool people online isn’t bad either! 😉
7. Do you plan your posts or are they more spontaneous?
A bit of column A, and a bit of column B.
I do have a basic framework to work with, to look ahead and organize things, and I plan out some seasonal things, or special occasions. For the most part, though, I’m usually just making it up as I go. This last year required quite a bit of planning, more than usual. 🙂
8. Do you have a notebook dedicated to jotting down blog post ideas? (I find it quite helpful to have one)
I do not. I use my computer to keep my ideas, which is pretty similar, but not a notebook.
9. What’s your favourite season? Why?
To quote a certain older musical, “Snooow, snooow, snooow, snooow, SNOOOOWWWW!”
I grew up in Alaska, and one either comes to love or hate the winter up there. One of my sisters hated it, but my other sister and I love it! It’s so much fun to play outside, so relaxing to curl up by the fire inside, so pretty, like the world is covered in silver diamonds under the moonlight, and it is MUCH easier, in my opinion, to warm up when it’s cold than it is to cool off when it’s hot. You can always put more layers on, but you eventually run out of layers you can take off.
Not to mention, it has all the best holidays in it! 🙂
10. Are you a coffee or a tea person?
Neither. I do not drink coffee or tea. It’s a religious thing, and also an I-have-no-idea-how-anyone-tolerates-the-smell thing. If you like it, more power to you! I’m more inclined to drink water, juice, and soda, like root beer, sprite, or anything fruity. 🙂
11. What’s your favourite type of food?
PIZZA! SPAGHETTI! LA-SA-GNAAAA! 😀
I love Italian food! …well, ok, I love the Americanized versions of Italian food! I’ve never had anything genuinely from Italy, but I have had plenty of pasta and pizza over the years. My mother jokes that there must be some Italian somewhere way back in my ancestry that manifested with just me, because while everyone else in the family enjoys it, I am the only one to really love it so much! Well, me and my little nephew, that is. 😉
1. Who is your favorite celebrity crush, real or fictitious? By all means, include a picture. 😉
2. What would your Patronus/spirit animal be?
3. If you suddenly had superpowers, what would they be (you can pick up to three of them) and what would be a practical day job to use them in?
4. Be it the Shire or the Federation of Planets, storytellers tend to make up some society which is their ideal. Mine is an extended clan of half-demons who prioritize honor, compassion, freedom, and strength. What would yours be?
5. You are captain of a starship that has discovered a habitable planet. What did you name your ship, and what would you name this planet?
6. You can visit three worlds from anime/books/TV/etc., for twenty-four hours each. Which ones do you visit and what do you do while there?
7. What is a book, comic/manga, or game you’d love to see in a cinematic form? Or the other way around, what is a movie, TV show, or cartoon/anime you’d love to read in written form?
8. What is your favorite color?
9. Your favorite supernatural creature is real. What is it, and can humanity coexist with it?
10. What would love to get for Christmas, or a birthday?
11. What are your most and least favorite parts about blogging?