Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: An Ember in the Ashes
- Anime Review: Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
- Book Review: The Name of the Wind
- Nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Book Review: Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain
- Nominated for a Creative Blogger Award
- Book Review: Throne of Glass
- Book Review: Dead Things
- The Captain America: Civil War Trailer Has Finally Been Released! YES!
- Jessica Jones, AKA What's the Verdict?
Tag Archives: Wonder Woman
Fantastic. Amazing. Incredible. Wonderful. (pun intended) DC finally got one right. Not just “better.” Right. Wonder Woman is a truly good, exceptional, inspiring movie that lives up to the considerable hype which precedes it. High praise? Yes. And well-deserved. One … Continue reading
“They’re everything you say, but so much more.” – Diana, Wonder Woman Yes, I saw Wonder Woman. Review to follow shortly, but basically: I loved it! 🙂 There are a lot of really good quotes I could choose from, but … Continue reading